Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friend, Friend & So..





My Ocean of love,

Yesterday I was talking with Manoj One of my best pal(can easily call him guru for some-extent) about a friend who lost us partially. He remembered my same old days in Hassan when we were roaming near that High school field, Tea stall, Anu-angadi, R.C.Road &&& Hostel. Some Faces Like Ashwin, keshwa, Vishwa, Punitha, Subramanya, srikanta..etc suddenly came in front of me. That was a real time we people were enjoying together. Every person is like dictionary, we can't estimate them by reading a word from them. Our individual tastes were really different but we were together having great time. I'll write hostel life in my future blogs but for glance I still remember the things like Coffee in Gokul, M.G. Road Chats, Fights With Amammi(cook)..so on.

If it comes to friends & Room My Room NO was 8 which was always over crowded. Me, Vishwa, Punitha, Ashwin,Sandeepa, Avi, Keshwa all were there in same room in most of days. Sandeepa & Avi shifted to another room afterwords but we 5 were always together until last days of my hostel. Yes that was nice and lost.

To tell about discipline in hostel It was a big list of rules to follow.I am happy that all those rules r braked and liberated in our time itself. Our day was starting after 11.30 pm. We were drinking badam milk from bus stand tea-stall in early morning of 1 am & Some times Parata 4m Hotel. That was one of the chilling experiences i had in my life.


To write about another special one 'Manoj'.. he was a friend of Ashwin and become too close to me. He thought me about torrents and its ancillaries so clearly that I am master in that field now. I , manoj, yashu were spending time together.. Movies are the great passion for all three. We didn't saw not even one good movie sitting together. All The movies we went were unexpected thrashes. How can I forget 'Ye Rajiv Gandhi Alla' & parodi.. in the list so we shouted in theater asking for advertisements. It was a time of fun, teasing, shouting in theater, Dialog 4 dialog. Its one of the day we laughed more i think.

I never want to loose Friends even if I loose money, Relatives,status,individuality & love too as an alternative. Friends are my world since 7 long years.. till today. I'll be nothing if I don't have my friends with me now. I have done nothing to anyone but some people likes me a lot and some went away as if they don't know me. I Felt really bad when I didn't got reply from one of my friend. Its his option to go with people who he needs And why should I bother that much for those we are just a option but not a selection.

Get You In My Next Letter
Surendra Nadig

3 comments:

  1. its good maga..it will be nice remembering those days..d day we wnt to rajiv will be one of my happy days till today..olle kule ebsidvi..u should have written d name of person who didnt reply man..nothing to fear..u r just doing wat u feel..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humm.. U came to Hassan now.. Ya I know about you.. you will even forget ur parents if u r with frnds.. Hey write about yourself it will be nice to read.. Blog is there to share ur Life.. U left 5th Cross ...etc
    The day will come 4 me too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suri.. I am not the One in that. Lets everyone read your blog. You know what to write plan before u write

    ReplyDelete