Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is It Raining There..? (An Imaginary Love Letter)


Honey,
This Rain is Beating the drums of heart by drop by drop.. I am sitting in this dusk rain alone with your memories. In middle of drizzling a colorful rainbow has stood up just like your reflection in front of me. It has started on the house where you were staying before & ended near the riverbed. I think this is the first time i am seeing this sitting alone from this terrace.. I don't know how many evenings we melted together having snacks in the same place before. At that time also there was rain, sun was hiding back of clouds. But now.. he is also teasing me as u are not with me.

Hey!! I forgot one thing to tell u. One new girl has came to our college. Yesterday she directly came and sat with me.. we talked a lot.. whole day we were together. Night moon came to me and blackmailed that he tells you. I thrashed him out from home. We know dear what sort of love, trusty relationship we have between us. Jealousy hen he may come and tell u about this today night.. Dirty Moon

I have just closed my eyes, welcoming clouds by hands just like i hug u in drenching rain. My eyes are filled by your picture. If i open my eyes you just dilute in the rainbow in front of me... thats it.
Write for anything..else
I Forgot Again... " IS IT RAINING THERE...?"

1 comment:

  1. Really nice one dear, keep going its just a start and tiny one from you. I want u to write more serious ones & i know u handle it very well

    ReplyDelete